"Blazor WebAssembly" course in a nutshell:
✔️ Building a full WebAssembly application from scratch in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step manner
✔️ Learining basic concepts like components, render fragment, lifecycle, routing
✔️ Communicating with an Web API (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE)
✔️ Covering advanced concepts like Paging, Searching, Sorting
✔️ Forms, Form Validation, @ref
✔️ File Upload
✔️ Dependency Injection
✔️ Environment and Configuration
✔️ Publishing and Deployment
✔️ JS Interoperability
🔑 Lifetime access to all lessons!
💯 30-day money guarantee, no questions asked
📚 Ultimate ASP.NET Core Program Discount (40% off)
By the end of this course, you'll be able to…
✔️ Build Blazor WebAssembly applications with full understanding
✔️ Build beautiful user interfaces
✔️ Build reusable components
✔️ Create, publish and deploy production-ready applications
Meet your instructor:
Hi, my name is Marinko Spasojevic. Currently, I work as a full time author and developer and my passion is web application development.
Just getting something to work is not enough for me. To make it just how I like it, it must be readable, reusable and easy to maintain.
Prior to being an author on the CodeMaze blog, I had been working as a professor of Computer Science for several years. So, sharing knowledge while working as a full-time developer comes naturally to me.
My hope is that the experience and knowledge I share will help you improve your own.
Who is this course for?
✔️ Developers who want to use C# to build web applications
✔️ Backend web developers who want to become full stack developers
✔️ Web developers who want to add another skill to their portfolio
✔️ Developers passionate about learning new technologies
- What Are We Going to Learn in This Module? (0:54)
- What is Blazor and When Should we Use It? (2:37)
- Different Types of Blazor Applications (3:55)
- Blazor Server vs Blazor WebAssembly (5:10)
- .NET 6 UPDATE: _Layout File (2:32)
- Blazor WebAssembly Template Files (5:00)
- .NET 6 UPDATE: Adding PageTitle and Accessibility Improvements (2:23)
- What Have We Learned So Far? (0:52)
- What Are We Going to Learn in This Module? (1:19)
- Dependency Injection (6:27)
- Web API Project Overview (5:51)
- .NET 6 UPDATE: API Changes (1:53)
- .NET 7 Connection String Update
- Consuming the API (5:28)
- Creating the Products List Component (5:32)
- Creating the Product Details Component (8:32)
- What Have We Learned So Far? (0:50)
- What Are We Going to Learn in This Module? (0:45)
- Setting up the Pagination in the API (7:59)
- Reading the Paged Response in the Client Application (6:04)
- Creating the Pagination Component (7:29)
- Creating a Page Size Dropdown Component (4:43)
- .NET 6 UPDATE: Search Nullable Property (1:23)
- Searching Implementation in the API (3:26)
- Creating the Search Component (8:28)
- Sorting Implementation in the API (5:42)
- Creating the Sort Component (4:25)
- What Have We Learned So Far? (0:46)
- What Are We Going to Learn in This Module? (0:51)
- Publishing Blazor WASM App Locally (7:32)
- Publishing Web API with Static Files in the Dev Environment (6:02)
- .NET 6 UPDATE: Program Class Implementation (1:30)
- Deploying Blazor WASM to Azure Static Web Apps (6:28)
- Deploying the Application to Azure App Services (9:36)
- Note About CORS
- What Have We Learned So Far? (1:02)
- What Are We Going to Learn in This Module? (1:18)
- Using JSInterop to Pass HTML Elements (8:17)
- What Have We Learned So Far? (0:51)
Is There A Guarantee?
We strongly believe in quality, so we’re more then confident that if you participate in the program, learn the content from the course daily, implement what you learn, by the time you completely finish it, you will be able to build your own applications easily.
If for some reason you don’t feel like that is true, then you can request a refund within 30 days (7 days for team licences) from the day of the purchase and receive a full refund (100% of the money you invested in the course).
Pretty simple. No questions asked!
Frequently Asked Questions
Could I just find all this on the Internet for free?
You certainly can, as the most other things nowadays. Finding the right solution takes time and effort. And the internet is full of time-wasters and outdated solutions. This program contains fresh and up-to-date information and implemented using the latest .NET framework (.NET 5) so you don’t need to waste your time(money) anymore.
What if I don’t like it?
That would make us very sad… But if you don’t like the course or don’t find the course useful, we don’t want your money. Just reply to your purchase receipt within 30 days and we’ll issue a refund.
Where can I learn more about you?
We have a lot of free content on code-maze.com. Parse through the articles and learn more about our style and content we offer for free. Then imagine this video course is our content on steroids.
This is a big invesment for me. Is this content really worth the price?
You are completely right, this program is an investment. But look at it this way. How much money you could be wasting but not investing in this program? In the wise words of Derek Bok: “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.”
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like across any and all devices you own.